Tuesday, 3 August 2010

news

My New Obsession:
BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE!
hell yeah! ;D!


---

so Blogger is being a tard and won't let me write normally now.

News!

  • I passed my Grade 3 flute exam.
  • I love You.
  • I love Matt Tuck.
  • I love Tom Kaulitz,
  • I got my wifey back.
  • So Now I've Got two wifeys again.
  • I love tea.
  • Did I tell you about London? Hmm.. no.. I'll tell you then ;D!

Now.. London. I went with School.
Highlights

  • Thorpe Park, DETONATOR [SOOO SCARY], Tidal wave! i went on that 8 times! ;D!
  • Lorenzo's Italian "Restaurant" so we went to this "restaurant" for dinner. *barf* we walk in... see a banoffee pie from iceland sitting on the counter.. aaand, we had banoffee pie for desert >.<
  • Neil snorted pepper and had a fit.
  • and that's it ^-^
I'm going to Belgium in September.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Thoughts...