Okay, I've been off school for the last 3 days because I can only hear out of one ear (hey, that ryhmes ^-^)
Yeah, suckish =/
But I have to go to the hospital on the 18th of February "to get all the gunk sucked out of my ears" and I quote the doctor I visited at the medical centre D=
She prescribed LOADS of medicene for me, this bottle of (like y'know the colour of yellow highlighters?) LUMINOUS YELLOW stuff that I HAD to finish, but I forgot to take it some days and it went out of date so I couldn't finish it, but it tasted terrible.
And I have this nurofen stuff, which tastes quite nice actually, like oranges ^-^
THEN THERE'S THE PARACETEMOL... it's actually like a really thick liquid instead of tablets, Okay, this sounds really gross, but it looks like flem and it takes forever to come out of the bottle, and I have to take it every time my ear hurts, and omg, I nearly puke each time Dx
I keep biting my lip, so it's all hacked and bleeds all the time, I can't stand the taste of blood, I think it's terrible. And I've lost my lip balm that actually works.. T.T
And thats all for now =]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Leave Your Thoughts...